Welcome to the Ecolodge B&B VILLA RAVINO, a beautiful resort with self-catering holiday apartments on the island of Ischia, an enchanting place lying in the heart of the Mediterranean and renowned for its volcanic origins, unforgettable landscapes and a marvellous climate all over the year.
Among numberless must-see places on the "Green Island" we would like to mention:
- some impressive sand beaches such as Citara, Maronti and San Pietro
- several romantic bays (most of them reachable just by boat) such as Cartaromana, Sorgeto and San Pancrazio
- two atmospheric historic villages (Ischia Ponte and St. Angelo)
- important museums such as Villa Arbusto in Lacco Ameno, the Archaeological Museum of Pithecusa in Lacco Ameno too and the Sea Museum in Ischia Ponte
- unique monuments such as Castello Aragonese, Torrione and Tower of Guevara
- the outstanding Museum & Garden "La Mortella" in Forio, created by Sir William Walton and his wife many decades ago.
Typically local restaurants boasting the excellence of the Mediterranean gastronomy, wine growing, nightlife, horseback trekking, sea sports, and attracting shopping opportunities add further fascination to your vacation on Ischia.
A cradle of art, the island hosted personalities of great culture and humanity such as Bargheer, Auden, Stendhal, Ibsen, Neil Little, Enrico d'Assia, and Luchino Visconti. Moreover, many local painters and sculptors exhibit in various galleries on the Ischia island.
Among Ischia’s special attractions Thermal Parks (such as POSEIDON, NEGOMBO), deserve a special mention: thermal pools at different temperatures, saunas, Kneipp pools are nestled inside luxuriant gardens equipped with sun beds and umbrellas, private beach and wellness centres where alternative and avant-garde treatments and therapies are available in highly relaxing surroundings. In this stunning scenario, you will also find an idyllic setting for thermal cures and wellbeing treatments.
Naturally, a handful of trips to the pearls of Campania will enrich your holiday with visits to the outstanding cultural and archaeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Vesuvius, as well as to the breathtaking Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri.
We all lead a lifestyle in which free-time has come to represent total luxury. And free time means holidays! An important and essential experience for everyone, particularly effective in helping to rediscover one’s vital energy.
In virtue of this concept, we are glad to propose an innovative type of holiday, fulfilling in every aspect, able to link nature, culture, entertainment and relaxation. One of our most successful programmes, called Going Around Gardens, is ideal for nature lovers, for those who are passionate about rare plants, for those who are enthusiastic about culture, art and crafts, music and for those who feel quite lost in the ups and downs of life and need to dedicate free-time to themselves and their equilibrium.
A stroll in the tropical Mediterranean park to discover some botanical rarities, water features and natural sculptures, the thermal pools, the Turkish bath, relaxing massages, homeopathic, herbal and aroma therapy, inhaling the wonderful scents of the Garden of the Simples, Yoga sessions under the stars, live music concerts: All in a family atmosphere, casual but attentive, welcoming the guests to make them feel at home.
It is solely up to us to choose how to use our free time.
Ischia belongs to the Campania Region. The nearest Airport to Ischia on the mainland in Naples is AEREOPORTO DI CAPODICHINO
Over 50 charter airlines operate flights from more than 40 European cities. All of the most important European tour operators offer enticing package tours to the Campania area known for the hospitality of the local residents and the quality of the services for tourists.
The property Ravino was proud to win the prize awarded by the European Parliament and Council of Europe Observatory for being the most distinguished Company in southern Italy, in the area of tourism for environmental enhancement.
Independent apartments and connected services
Holidays in the name of freedom and autonomy. Manage your days according to just one criterion: do exclusively what you feel like doing, without being forced to meet rigid meal times or to get your room key at the reception. Enjoy your leisure time without looking at your watch and organize your activities (total relaxation inclusive) on the basis of your pleasure. Have breakfast, lunch and dinner by only perceiving your appetite; in short, enjoy a holiday which is really regenerating and can give birth to a turning point compared to routine and stress: this is Villa & Giardini Ravino’s philosophy of hospitality.
Started in the ’70s of last century, in the course of time our aparthotel has expanded by adding several apartments with different surfaces and characteristics, up to the recent construction of some apartments boasting special architecture and details:
- Open Space Domus on two levels, boasting style and decoration inspired by marine style and enriched by a private garden
- Prestige Apartment, with its contemporary design, offers a wide, comfortable surface and a gorgeous terrace with sea view as well
- Superior Double Room – also suitable for guests on a wheelchair – in its extensive surroundings also includes a welcoming sitting area and a beautiful terrace with sea view
- two Superior Studios type B, equipped with a wide terrace completely fenced, conceived to ensure comfort to pets too, who can enjoy an extensive outdoor area without running the risk of getting away
- two Superior Studios type B with wide balcony and wonderful sea view, cosy and endowed with comfortable details, are located on the upper floor with well-equipped balcony and the view facing the giant cactus and the sea
All apartments boast a functional, well-equipped kitchenette, which makes it possible to enjoy your meals when you are hungry and not when “it is time”, along with super and mini markets in the neighbourhood, offering orders via phone or app and home delivery. By this way, well-stocked fridge and pantry allow to prepare and enjoy meals with no time or… menu limits.
And for those who just wish to sit down on the terrace without spending some time in the kitchen, there is the cosy home delivery by pizzerias and roasters, offering a wide range of wood oven-cooked pizza, sandwiches, rolls, side dishes, kebab, main courses such as chicken and rabbit and numberless deli-style specialities.
- mineral water supply
- white and red wine and prosecco supply
- fresh bread supply
- bus ticket supply
- shopping prior to guests’ arrival, so that they can find everything they wish upon arrival
Our transfer service is also well appreciated, as it ensures the complete organization of your trip from the airport or train station in Naples to Villa Ravino: both in Naples and on Ischia, you will have no bus to catch, no queue at the ferry ticket office to do, no heavy luggage to carry. A total comfort, prelude to a stay rich in relaxation and pleasure.
Our Car, scooter and e-bike rental service is also well-worth mentioning: It can be booked in advance, to avoid running the risk of finding no availability of vehicles, and makes it possible to find one’s rented vehicle in Villa & Giardini Ravino’s private parking area, where it can also be released upon departure.
Finally, the range of restaurant, taxi, tour and ticket reservation: Such services are quick to implement for us but should require searches on internet and not ensure the best result for our guests. In fact, we are glad to suggest you the best restaurants, taxi drivers and tours, simply because we want you to enjoy the most satisfactory services.